The bars are tasty and good for you. They are a must try.
- 1 cup almonds
- 9 unpitted dates
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons golden flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Process almonds, dates, and water in a blender or food processor. Add to medium sized bowl.
2. Process oats, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, goji berries, coconut flakes, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Add to bowl.
3. Add golden flax seeds, agave syrup, and cinnamon to bowl. Mix together. (To get a good mixture I suggest using your hands to mix it up!)
4. Line a pyrex dish with parchment paper and mold mixture into small rectangles. Put dish in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
*To store, put granola bars in individual bags or wrap each with parchment paper and store in a container in the freezer.
WAY OF LIFE!